Wednesday, July 25, 2012

My New Addiction

Sometimes we do things out of habit so we think until we realize we do it all the time and it becomes an addiction. I hate to admit it but my new addiction is the Investigation discovery (ID) channel. This is interesting and kind of scary at the same time. This channel is basically about all types of crimes mainly murder. I like who the bleep did I marry, the new show dates from hell, wicked attraction and just about every other show on that channel. I starting thinking does that make me a twisted person that I enjoy watching shows with dangerous content. I know that I could never commit any of the crimes I have seen on this channel. Most times they are very gruesome. But, then I thought I can't be the only one who is addicted to this wicked stuff, after all there is a whole channel dedicated to it, letting me know there are plenty of other addicts out there just like me. I guess I like to watch because I just can't believe some of the crimes people commit and why they commit them. But, it also shows me that there really are some sick people out in this world. But, we all like to watch it, why? I will never know but I do sometimes get a rush, is that bad? I realized I was addicted when I stayed up late night watching show after show and didn't even get tired. I guess I would rather be the person watching the show versus being a person on the show. Does anyone else like that channel? What is your favorite show? Come on, you can tell me :)...I'll check my blog in between commercials lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment