Friday, July 6, 2012

Didnt See This Coming.....

There is so much going on in this crazy world that I cant keep it all straight. I have been shocked and surprised by some of the stories I have seen and I cant write about all of them, so I just decided to start a new post on Fridays called "Didn't See This Coming.." About all the crazy, strange and shocking news to me. I will choose ten ( no particulare order) each week..some of them may not of matter to you but these were things that made me say...huh? what? really?...

1. Anderson Cooper admits he is gay

2. Tom and Katy are getting a divorce

3. George Zimmerman is out on bail (again)

4. Evelyn and Chad Ocho Cinco get married

5. Miliatry men become U.S. citizens--didn't know you could join the U.S. army and NOT be a citizen

6. Katy Perry has a movie coming out about her life (see what the beib started lol!)

7. People are still eating bath salts

8. A mother from SC was charged by her city to clean up the blood from her son's murder

9. Cop dies during 3 way sex, widow wins $3M (google it)

10.Lifeguard fired for saving a man's life...it was in an area that they do not patrol..ok so let him drown...really??? Please share any of your crazy, strange and shocking news.....Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment