Thursday, August 9, 2012

Men vs. Boys

As a single woman I thought I was being very selective in my choices, but what I realize is that I wasn't and I was dating grown boys instead of men. Now I am more experienced and my standards have changed and I know the difference between dating a boy and dating a man. Now it makes sense why none of my past relationships worked out. These boys were not mature enough for what I wanted and were not capable of making it happen. So ladies just in case you are not sure, I want to share some things that I noticed are different between dating boys and dating men.

Boys- Always talk about, or want sex and are in a rush to have sex with you. They are always trying to get into your pants

Men- Will take their time to get to know you and make sure you are right for them before they have sex with you and they will respect your choice to wait as well

Boys- Blame everyone else for their current situation. Everything is every one else's fault, the man, their momma, their baby momma, their cousin, who ever they can blame besides themselves

Men-Don't constantly complain about their current situation. They take responsibility for their actions and they always have a plan in place to change whatever they do not like

Boys-Are always talking about what they want to do in their life or chasing a dream that has not happened yet.

Men-Can talk about their accomplishments and things they have already done. They have realistic and attainable goals.

Boys-Are irresponsible they can't keep a job, don't want to work or take care of their kids. Some won't even take care of themselves they are wanting a woman to do it for them.

Men-Are very responsible, hard workers, always making sure his and your needs are met.

Boys-Are usually players and are not looking for a commitment just a long term booty call or friends with benefits

Men-Are not afraid of commitment or marriage, most of them want it just as much as women do

These are just a few things and I am quite sure there are alot more but this should give you somethings to think about. Please feel free to comment if you can think of any others. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment