Sunday, October 28, 2012

Didn't See This Coming

Here are some stories that I have come across this week. I know I have not been on here in a while so here we go..Not so crazy but newsworthy to say the least. I have also linked my stories so that you can click on them

1. Nita Reed from Bring It On dies from hit and run accident

2. Hurricane Sandy Death toll hits 65

3. Freeway Killer on the loose again

4. Man etches his wifes vajajay on her tombstone

5. Man lived in hotels for 20 years using stolen credit cards

6.Lawrence Wilkerson says GOP is full of racist

7. Shooting at Creflo Dollar megachurch, one person killed

8. The top 8 beloved countries in the world, and the U.S. is not in the top 8.

9. Sandy headed to east coast, many are evacuating.

10. Woman set fire during C-section loses suit against doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment